- Uluslararasi politikada karsilikli bagimlilik ve küresellesme uzerine bir inceleme / A study on interdependence and globalization in international politics, with M. Gurkaynak.
- Soguk savas sonrasi uluslararasi terorizmin donusumu ve terorizmle mucadele / The transformation of international terrorism and the struggle against terrorism in the post-cold war era.
- Putin donemi rusya federasyonu-nato iliskileri / Russia-nato relations in putin's era.
Under Review and Projects in Progress
- Rebel Leadership Tenure and Civilian Victimization in Africa, 1991-2008
- Rebel Leader Survival, Relative Rebel Strength, and External Support in Civil Conflict
- Rebel leaders’ pre-established ties with the West and third-party intervention in civil conflict, MPSA'16, Chicago, IL.
- Rebel leader survival, relative rebel strength, and external support in civil conflict, MPSA'15, Chicago, IL.
- Consolidation of rebel leadership and civilian victimization in civil war, SWPSA'14, San Antonio, TX.
- Rebels in ofﬁce: Post-conﬂict leadership transition and interstate conﬂict initiation, MPSA'14, Chicago, IL.
- Rebel leaders' survival and dynamics of civil conﬂict, SPSA'14, New Orleans, LA.
- Rebel leaders' tenure and civilian victimization in African civil wars, 1991-2008, MPSA'2013, Chicago, IL.
- The Kurdish question in the context of Turkish-American relations, with A. Demirdas, MPSA'2009, Chicago, IL..
- Think global, act local? European security strategy and security-oriented threats for EU's economic development, with M. Gurkaynak, International Conference on Management and Economics, Tirana, Albania, 2008.